Our "In-house" class structure means that the class will be held at one of our Allied campuses using interactive face-to-face teaching techniques. You will meet in a classroom for the entire duration of the class and little to no work will be done using Online learning techniques.
Online / Hybrid
Our "Online/Hybrid" class structure uses Online learning software that students will use to submit assignments, do homework and take quizzes. Some courses are offered as "completely Online" meaning that there will be no need to ever come to an Allied campus or clinical site. Other courses are offered as "Hybrid Online". These classes will either need to meet for orientation, skills, or clinical to complete the necessary hands-on portion of our curriculum.
Weekend/weekday - Evening/Daytime
Allied offers our students a variety of class schedules to help serve students with irregular schedules. These classes are labeled with Weekend or Weekday, Evening or Daytime to describe what time of day the classes will be held. You can see exactly what time your class will meet by viewing the class details page while shopping for the course that is right for you.
Private Payer - Private pay means that you will be paying for the price of your course personally. Allied offers payment plans for large-ticket courses such as Massage Therapy, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Assisting, providing the ability to pay off the remainder of your balance up to six months after course completion. Other smaller-ticket courses such as CNA, CMA and the like, have the only requirement of paying off your class in full before taking your class final exam. When enrolling, there is a required non-refundable deposit of $100 that is necessary to reserve your seat in the class. Students now have the ability to login to their Allied Student Profile and make payments using a debit or credit card. We also offer the ability to make payments in person or by phone.
To learn more about payment options, you can contact our Enrollment Office.
- Facility Sponsor - A facility sponsor is a facility that is willing to pay for your education. Your facility will need a special facility registration code to provide to the prospective student to enroll without the otherwise required down payment being applied. Allied will then process and forward an invoice for the price of the class to facility associate on file. Contact our Enrollment Coordinator, CJ Youngblood at email@example.com for questions on Facility-Sponsored enrollments.
- Government Sponsor - A government sponsor is when a government program pays for your education, such as KPOP, DCF, TAA, Workforce and others. Contact our Career Services & Leadership Director, Renee Carrion at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on Government-Sponsored enrollments.
Scholarship - Allied regularly gives away free scholarships at job fairs and events. Follow us on Facebook for updates on our events and chances to win a scholarship for yourself or a loved one.
Tuition, Materials, Tutoring & Career Services
The course price is the total price you will pay, no extra fees no extra hassle the class price coves everything you need to succeed from class materials to the career services.
- Course Tuition
- Tote Bag with notebook, pen, & highlighter
- Printed Course Materials, Stethoscope, & Watch (CNA & CMA)
- Gait belt (CNA only)
- State Certification and Exam Fees (CNA, CMA, & HHA)(one exam attempt only)
- One set of scrubs (CNA, CMA, Pharmacy Tech, Medical Assistant)
The Allied Advantage
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
IF YOU DON'T PASS YOUR CNA, CMA, OR HHA STATE EXAM AFTER ALL ALLOWABLE ATTEMPTS, WE WILL REFUND THE COURSE TUITION, SIMPLE AS THAT.
ACCESS TO OUR PARTNERSHIP NETWORK
We have a network of partnerships with a wide variety of long term care providers, institutions, organizations and people. This network helps our students find work and information to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
TWO LOCATIONS NEAR YOU
Allied Health Career Training's main Campus at West River Plaza hosts four full classrooms and a nationally qualified testing center.
We are happy to announce a branch location coming soon!